The MASTRE-FLEX Retractable Spray Booth System is the ideal solution to painting heavy, hard-to-manage work pieces.
The whole workarea can be simply folded out of the way and then pulled around the item once it has been lifted into position. The clear cover-sheeting allows for excellent visibility, and due to its modular design can be made to accommodate almost any location or work piece size.
MASTRE-FLEX is also the answer to that ‘occasional-use’ situation as it can be simply folded away leaving that valuable workarea for other work processes. Constructed from durable materials they are designed to remain modular & relocatable.
- Brand - MASTRE-FLEX
- Model - MX
- Compliance - AS/NZ 4114, Parts 1 & 2
- Width - From 1220mm
- Height - From 2745mm
- Depth - From 1900
- Motor Size - From 0.75kW
- Filter Type - Corrugated Card, HE+, Fibreglass, Water Wash
- Compressed Air Consumption: Min 10cfm
- Control System: Fully Compliant. Includes, Pre-Purge & Post Purge Cycles, Hour Run Meter, Pressure Switch, Compressed Air Solenoid, Fault Alarm & Isolator.
- Air Flow: Min 0.5m/sec through workarea
- Power Source: 3 Phase Electrical
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Maintenance Efficiency Factor: Low
- Supplied As: Kit Form or Turnkey
- Recommended Uses: General Industrial, Manufacturing, Heavy Items Spraying, Occasional Spraying
- Suitable For: Occasional Use - Can be folded away, for painting large immovable items whereby the workarea can be moved out of the way, the item placed and then the workarea pulled over it.