Wet Abrasive Blasters
Showing all 4 results
FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE The Schmidt Bulk AmphiBlast™ combines the features of a MegaBlaster and dustless vapour abrasive blasting, and is the latest in technology and efficiency. The Bulk AmphiBlast™ has a super large capacity that allows up to 4 blasters to blast for up to 8 hours each without stopping to refill the blast pot. Furthermore, each blaster can choose independently if they want to dry blast, mist blast, SoftwashTM or blow down.FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE The Schmidt Bulk AmphiBlast™ combines the features of a MegaBlaster and dustless vapour abrasive blasting, and is the latest in technology and efficiency. The Bulk AmphiBlast™ has a super large capacity that allows up to 4 blasters to blast for up to 8 hours each without stopping to refill the blast pot. Furthermore, each blaster can choose independently if they want to dry blast, mist blast, SoftwashTM or blow down.
FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE
- Combination Skid - MistBlaster and AirDryer Package
- Capable of doing wet and dry blasting - ultimate flexibility for any job!
- Pressure-hold Teravalve XL Abrasive Metering Valve
- 400cfm Moisture Removal System. Select your choice of:
- 4-Season Deliquescent Air Dryer or
- 3-Season Squat AfterCooler
- (Note - 4 season model recommended when using at temperatures of less than 50 degrees F, or anytime in environments of very high humidity)
- 50 Gallon water tank w/Graco Husky pump
- Optional Operator Accessories Kit, which includes the following:
- RPB Radex Breathing air filter
- GX4 Carbon monoxide Monitor
- Nova 3 Respirator w/cool tube
- 50 foot breathing air line
- 50 foot / 1 1/4 inch SupaFlex Blast Hose
- 50 foot / 2" Bull Hose w/ Spud/Boss fittings
- Extended Life #6 Ultra Blast Nozzle
- (Note - if you want different fittings on your bull hose, or if you want a different size nozzle, please specify in the Notes field on the checkout page)
FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE
- Versatile! No need to have separate wet and dry blasting equipment. Single unit can blast Dry or Wet and has Washdown capability too - all at the flip of a lever.
- Will work with most abrasives in dry-blast mode. In wet mode, garnet or crushed glass are the recommended medias.
- Pot capacity 6.5 cu ft
- Blast pressure ranging from 75-150 psi
- Single Outlet with TeraValve XL metering valve
- Has secondary wheels for increased portability
- Unlike dedicated slurry-type wet-blasters, the MistBlaster is designed around a standard dry vessel. As with all dry pots, an Air Drying system is highly recommended.
- Note: Retrofitting existing pots is a cost-saving option for vessels with good structural integrity. The Retrofit kit option shown includes all plumbing and valves for a single-outlet configuration. It does not include handway or pop-up gaskets, or options such as mufflers or union-end ball valves.
- Versatile! No need to have separate wet and dry blast equipment. Wet blast or dry blast with a single unit
- Minimal water usage (less than 1 pint / ½ litre per minute) with proprietary Schmidt M.I.S.T.™ technology that allows precise control of the amount of water injected into the air stream while blasting
- Abrasive tank is “dry” so there is no need to drain water to refill with abrasive. This creates a significantly cleaner job site and is more efficient
- Schmidt TeraValve™ XL abrasive metering valve offers precise and repeatable control of a wide range of coarse or fine abrasives
- Wide range of blasting pressure capabilities from 10 to 150 psi
- Toggle between wet blast, dry blast, wash-down and blow-off using a single control panel
- This version has a 3.5 C.F. capacity. Other sizes are available upon request - enquire.