Certified Coated Thickness Standard
- Certified Ferrous Coated Thickness Standard
- 4 plates with certified readings (Approx. Readings 0, 3mil, 10mil, 60mil)
- Mounted in a protective bound folder
- Provides a hard wearing, benchmark reference standard to compare instrument readings against
- Accuracy ± 1%
- Coated Standards will wear over time and should be annually checked and certified
- Genuine Parts – Manufactured by DeFelsko®
Certified Coated Thickness StandardSKU: INQCALCTSF2
Ship to 20149
Certified coated surface standards are used to verify the accuracy and calibration of a coating thickness guage.
Using a certified standard allows you to ensure that you are within specification. These coated plates are for testing ferrous gauges and can be used with type 1 and type 2 gauges, which includes banana gauges and DFT gauges.
All certified standards are supplied with a Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST or PTB.
Plate Diameter: 38 mm (1.5″)
Measurement Diameter: 25 mm (1″)
If accuracy is important, do not use a coated thickness standard to set the calibration for a particular job. You must use foils, shims over the workpiece or identical substrate to calibrate the instrument for accurate measurement. Coated plates supplied are 0 to 60 mil range. Other size range thicknesses are available on request. Ferrous and non-ferrous versions available.