DeFelsko® 3D Replica Tape Reader
- Suits standard and advanced PosiTector 6000 gauge body
- Probe only
- For 3D measuring peak height and peak density from Testex replica tape
- Optical reading allows you to count peaks and get accurate readings of surface area from a testex tape measurement
Replica Tape Reader to take measurements and record 2D & 3D details of blasted steel or textured coating surfaces.
- Takes measurements from Testex Press-O-Film replica tape
- Best images taken from the Optical Grade Testex Tape, which is available in Coarse or X-Coarse
- Displays 2D & 3D parameters of replica tape within seconds of burnishing
- Report common parameters: Ra, Rq, Rz, Rp, Rv, Rt, Rpc (2D), and Sa, Sq, Sz, Sp, Sv, and Spd (3D)
- Perfect for use on jobsites or in the lab
- Works with Flat, curved, or irregular surfaces
- Certified and traceable to an accredited national laboratory
- Download 3D .sdf image files for analysis to included PosiSoft or third party software
- Calibration Certificate included, shows traceability to Longform, PTB for H & HL, and NPL for Ra and Rt
- Conforms to ASME B46, ASTM D4417, ISO 8503-5, NACE SP287, SSPC-PA 17, SSPC-SP5, SP6, SP10, SP11-87T and more.