DeFelsko® 6000 Series Coating Thickness Probes
PosiTector standard gauge bodies include…
- Flashing display—ideal in a noisy environment
- Wear-resistant probe tip
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- NEW Screen Capture—save 100 screen images for record keeping and review
- NEW Up to 30% longer battery life
$380.00 - $1,480.00
Ship to 20149
- Integral Probe Dimensions = 21mm / 0.8″
- Cabled Regular Probe Dimensions = 30mm/1.2″ x Ø16mm/0.6″
- Cabled 90° Regular Probe Dimensions = 50mm/2″ x Ø16mm/0.6 x 28mm/1.1″
All gauges feature…
- NEW Larger 2.8” impact resistant color touchscreen with redesigned keypad for quick menu navigation
- NEW On-gauge help explains menu items at the touch of a button
- NEW Weatherproof, dustproof, and water-resistant—IP65-rated enclosure.
- NEW Ergonomic design with durable rubberized grip
- NEW Auto rotating display with Flip Lock
- NEW Instant-on feature quickly powers up the gauge if recently powered down
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- PosiSoft USB Drive—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Includes PosiSoft suite of software for viewing and reporting data