DeFelsko® PosiTector® 6000 FNGS Probe
The FNGS probe measures very thick coatings on ALL metals and is ideal for measuring ship hull coatings and thick intumescent paints.
- Measures up to 63.5 mm (2.5 inches)
- Measures non-conductive coatings on both ferrous and non-ferrous metal substrates
- Braided stainless steel cable – kink-proof, wear and cut resistant
- Long-lasting, low wear probe face to facilitate scanning of large surfaces
- Includes a handle for easy one-handed operation
- Includes a set of traceable coating thickness standards
- Includes instructions card
DeFelsko® PosiTector® 6000 FNGS ProbeSKU: IND6000FNGS3
Web price i
Please sign in to your account to see your pricing, which may be different from the price displayed.
Ship to 20149
All gauges feature…
- Fast measurement speed—60+ readings per minute.
- Enhanced FAST mode—90+ readings per minute for quick inspection.
- Ready to measure—no adjustment required for most applications
- Larger 2.8” impact resistant color touchscreen with redesigned keypad for quick menu navigation
- >On-gauge help explains menu items at the touch of a button
- Flashing display—ideal in a noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Weatherproof, dustproof, and water-resistant—IP65-rated enclosure
- Ergonomic design with durable rubberized grip
- Wear-resistant probe tip
- Shock-absorbing protective rubber holster for added impact resistance
- Two year warranty on gauge body AND probe Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Hi-RES mode increases displayed resolution for precision applications
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Multiple calibration adjustment options including zero, 1 point, 2 point, and ISO 19840 correction factors
- Selectable display languages
- Auto rotating display with Flip Lock
- Extended cables available (up to 15 m/50 ft) for remote measuring
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max, and number of readings while measuring
- Screen Capture—save 100 screen images for record keeping and review
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- Instant-on feature quickly powers up the gauge if recently powered down
- Up to 30% longer battery life
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- PosiSoft USB Drive—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Includes PosiSoft suite of software for viewing and reporting data