DeFelsko® PosiTector Complete Inspection Kit
AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE
- All Kits include gauge body, 3 probes (integral Dew Point Meter, and Surface Profile Gauge in each, 6000 (DFT) Gauge being the variable), plastic shims, protective rubber holster, batteries, manuals and more – packaged in a 12″ x 10″ x 4″ protective case
- Standard Gauge Bodies can store 250 readings, have backlit display, and are waterproof
- Advanced Gauge Bodies have all this, can store 100,000 readings, display in color, wirelessly transmit your data to the cloud, and more
- Combination Kits have the DFT Gauge for both Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metals, Ferrous kits have probe that only measures DFT on Ferrous Metals
- Integral probes (pictured) are all one piece, Cabled Probes have about a 2′ cable between the body and the probe head for greater accessibility
- Calibration papers included
$1,399.00 - $2,235.00
The PosiTector Inspection Kit is the perfect simple inspection kit that can be built on and added to as your needs increase. Works very well for an inspector looking to do multiple simple tests while on a site, or a contractor looking to check his elements and his work as he goes. The versatility of the PosiTector series means although this kit is small, it is the perfect platform to build on.
Have you ever been in a situation where your profile wasn’t deep enough, and you had premature coating failure? Or what about if your profile was too deep, and you spent thousands more than you should have to adequately cover the substrate, not realizing till it was too late because you didn’t have the tools to check your dry-film thickness? With the Dew Point Meter it is also very simple to check your atmospheric conditions before, during and after operations to ensure you don’t get flash-rust, and your paint sticks as it should. Overall one of the best instrument system on the market, continually being expanded and improved to be even more user friendly.
- 3-Instruments in the one kit, PosiTector 6000 Dry Film Thickness Gauge, DPM Gauge to measure due point and other atmospheric criteria, as well as the SPG, which makes measuring surface profile a cinch
- Excellent platform to build on, with over 200 probe configurations available
- Very user friendly
- PosiSoft software consolidates your readings and generate reports, giving you better overall project visibility
As of October 2021, the PosiSoft Desktop Software is fully integrated with the PosiSoft.net cloud-based platform – allowing convenient storage and synchronization of measurement data.
- Secure backup of all PosiSoft Desktop data
- Easily share measurement data across multiple computers, inspectors and locations
- View, manage and report readings via WiFi-connected instruments anywhere in the world