Measures and stores climatic conditions including: Relative humidity, air temperature, surface temperature, dew point temperature, and difference between surface and dew point temperatures.
Can be used to help conform to ISO 8502-4, BS7079-B4, ASTM D3276, IMO PSPC, SSPC-PA7 and US Navy NSI009-32
- Readings are constantly being updated and displayed at the same time
- Weatherproof – solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant
- Precision sensors provide accurate, repeatable readings
- Auto Log mode records environmental parameters at intervals set by the user
- Uses PosiTectors interchangeable platform – where any PosiTector gauge can be attached to a single body
- Certificate of Calibration shows traceability to the NIST Long Form (Included)