DeFelsko® PosiTector DPM Dewpoint Meter Logger
- Datalogging DPM Sensor for constant monitoring of conditions of your worksite.
- Magnetic Temperature and Dewpoint probe attaches to steel structures for climatic condition monitoring.
- Measures, records and stores climatic conditions including: relative humidity, ambient air temperature, surface temperature, dew point temperature, difference between surface and dew point temperatures, and wet bulb temperature.
- Fast response and precision sensors provide accurate readings
- Environmentally sealed enclosure – meets or exceeds IP65. Weatherproof, dustproof, and shockproof.
- Memory storage for 10,000 datasets (60,000 readings)
Ship to 20149
- Size: 50 mm x 38 mm.
- Weight: 50 g without battery.
- Operating Range: -10° to 60°.
- IP Rating: 65.
- Memory: 10,000 datasets.
- @ 5 min interval = 34 days.
- @ 10 min interval = 68 days.
- Logging Measurement Interval: Adjustable from 1 min 8 hours.
- @ 5 min interval = 120 days.
- @ 1-hour interval = 200 days.
- The stated battery life is during unattended logging. Battery life will be reduced while connected to smartphone or gauge.
- Long duration jobs.
- Projects where QA Site office location is some distance away.