Magnetically attaches to steel structures to measure environmental conditions. Records data for up to 200 days. Download stored readings to your Smartphone or PosiTector Advanced gauge body. Data recording at intervals from 1 min. to 8 hrs. Sealed enclosure meets or exceeds IP65 for protection against weather, dust, and shock. Memory stores up to 10,000 datasets. 10,000 datasets is up to 60,000 readings. Security Kensington Slot for anti-theft protection (Optional). Uses CR2032 coin cell battery, which is commonly available. Date and time stamp on every stored dataset. Certificate of Calibration included with traceability to NIST. Conforms to international standards including ISO and ASTM. Industry leading two-year warranty.
- Size: 50 mm x 38 mm.
- Weight: 50 g without battery.
- Operating Range: -10° to 60°.
- IP Rating: 65.
- Memory: 10,000 datasets.
- @ 5 min interval = 34 days.
- @ 10 min interval = 68 days.
- Logging Measurement Interval: Adjustable from 1 min 8 hours.
- @ 5 min interval = 120 days.
- @ 1-hour interval = 200 days.
- The stated battery life is during unattended logging. Battery life will be reduced while connected to smartphone or gauge.
- Long duration jobs.
- Projects where QA Site office location is some distance away.