DeFelsko® PosiTector® SPG Surface Profile Gauge Probe
- Probe only
- For measuring surface profiles on blasted steel
- Fits standard and advanced PosiTector body
- 60° tip, (30° tip available)
- 2 year warranty on all probes
DeFelsko® PosiTector® SPG Surface Profile Gauge ProbeSKU: INDSPG
Ship to 20149
Experience precision like never before with the Defelsko® PosiTector SPG Surface Profile Gauge Probe (SKU: INDSPG). Specifically designed for measuring surface profiles on blasted steel, this high-quality probe fits both standard and advanced PosiTector bodies.
The 30° tip conforms to the Australian standard AS 3894.5-C. With its unique digital depth micrometer, this innovative tool measures and records peak to valley surface profile heights, ensuring consistent on-spec surface profiles, a crucial factor in preventing coating failure. Equipped with an alumina wear face and a Tungsten Carbide tip for prolonged life and continuous accuracy, it can take up to 50 readings per minute, making it ideal for quickly and accurately measuring large surfaces.
Thanks to its resistance against solvents, acid, oil, water, and dust, this probe promises longevity. It connects via USB, WiFi, or Bluetooth to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software and comes with traceable calibration certificates.
- Can be used to measure profile on blasted steel, gauges available to measure textured coatings, concrete profile, and others
- Solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant (weatherproof)
- Alumina wear face and Tungsten Carbide tip for long life and continuous accuracty – the tips are field replaceable
- Is a member of the PosiTector interchangeable platform – any PosiTector gauge can be connected to any PosiTector body
- Can achieve up to 50 readings/minute, making it perfect to quickly and accurately measure big surfaces
- Connects via USB, WiFi, or Bluetooth to PosiSoft PC, Mac and Smartphone software
- Calibration certificates are traceable to PBT Long Form (included)
- Conforms to ASTM D4417-B, ASTM D8271 (SPG TS only), AS 3894.5-C (with optional 30° tip), US Navy NSI 009-32, Navy NAVSEA 009-32, US Navy NAVSEA PPI 63101-000, SSPC PA 17, SANS 5772 as well as others