DeFelsko® PosiTest® AT-A Hydraulic Adhesion Tester Kit
- Electronically controlled hydraulic pump automatically applies smooth and continuous pull-off pressure at a user-specified rate
- Measure adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other substrates
- Stores the maximum reading in memory – this can be viewed at a later date or downloaded for analysis
- Pressure is displayed in psi or MPa – Test Range 0 to 3000 psi (0 to 20 MPa) with a ¾’ (20 mm) dolly
- Kit includes
- Adhesion tester with digital display
- 20x ¾’ (20 mm) aluminum test dollies
- Abrasive pad and cutting tool Certificate of calibration traceable to NIST
- Two year warranty, carrying case and more
Categories: All Products, Coating Adhesion, Instruments Tags: adhesion, ata, concrete, defelsko, digital, hydraulic, kit, metal, nist, positest, test, wood
DeFelsko® PosiTest® AT-A Hydraulic Adhesion Tester KitSKU: IN700ATA
Web price i
Please sign in to your account to see your pricing, which may be different from the price displayed.
Ship to 20149
Measures adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other rigid substrates. Electronically controlled hydraulic pump automatically applies smooth and continuous pull-off pressure. Greatly reduces user effort and the risk of influencing the pulling process. BlastOne stocks a full range of coatings inspection equipment. Systems for measuring…
- Coating thickness.
- Climatic conditions.
- Surface roughness.
- Coating adhesion.
- Finished coating quality.
- Surface cleanliness.
We also stock spare parts and consumables for these type of systems. Our service tech provides quick turnaround of repairs and calibrations.