DeFelsko® PosiTest AT-A Hydraulic Adhesion Tester Kit
- Electronically controlled hydraulic pump automatically applies smooth and continuous pull-off pressure at a user-specified rate
- Measure adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other substrates
- Stores the maximum reading in memory – this can be viewed at a later date or downloaded for analysis
- Pressure is displayed in psi or MPa – Test Range 0 to 3000 psi (0 to 20 MPa) with a ¾’ (20 mm) dolly
- Kit includes
- Adhesion tester with digital display
- 20x ¾’ (20 mm) aluminum test dollies
- Abrasive pad and cutting tool Certificate of calibration traceable to NIST
- Two year warranty, carrying case and more
Measures adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other rigid substrates. Electronically controlled hydraulic pump automatically applies smooth and continuous pull-off pressure. Greatly reduces user effort and the risk of influencing the pulling process. BlastOne stocks a full range of coatings inspection equipment. Systems for measuring…
- Coating thickness.
- Climatic conditions.
- Surface roughness.
- Coating adhesion.
- Finished coating quality.
- Surface cleanliness.
We also stock spare parts and consumables for these type of systems. Our service tech provides quick turnaround of repairs and calibrations.