DeFelsko® PosiTest® AT-A Hydraulic Adhesion Tester Kit
- Electronically controlled hydraulic pump automatically applies smooth and continuous pull-off pressure at a user-specified rate
- Measure adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other substrates
- Stores the maximum reading in memory – this can be viewed at a later date or downloaded for analysis
- Pressure is displayed in psi or MPa – Test Range 0 to 3000 psi (0 to 20 MPa) with a ¾’ (20 mm) dolly
- Kit includes
- Adhesion tester with digital display
- 20x ¾’ (20 mm) aluminum test dollies
- Abrasive pad and cutting tool Certificate of calibration traceable to NIST
- Two year warranty, carrying case and more
DeFelsko® PosiTest® AT-A Hydraulic Adhesion Tester KitSKU: IN700ATA
Ship to 20149
The DeFelsko® PosiTest AT-A Hydraulic Adhesion Tester Kit (sku: IN700ATA) is an advanced solution for measuring the adhesion of coatings to a variety of substrates, including metal, wood, and concrete. Equipped with an electronically controlled hydraulic pump, this kit delivers smooth and continuous pull-off pressure at a user-defined rate, significantly reducing user effort and the risk of influencing the pulling process.
Test Range spans from 0 to 3000 psi (0 to 20 MPa) with a ¾’ (20 mm) dolly, displaying pressure in either psi or MPa. An integral feature is its ability to store the maximum reading in memory, which can be viewed later or downloaded for analysis, enhancing your data tracking capabilities. The kit comes complete with an adhesion tester boasting a digital display, 20x ¾’ (20 mm) aluminum test dollies, an abrasive pad, and a cutting tool.
Furthermore, it includes a certificate of calibration traceable to NIST, a two-year warranty, and a convenient carrying case. BlastOne stocks a comprehensive range of coatings inspection equipment and is equipped to provide quick turnaround of repairs and calibrations. With the DeFelsko® PosiTest AT-A Hydraulic Adhesion Tester Kit, you can streamline the quality control of your coating applications and maintain the highest standards in any project.