GMA Garnet has been producing Garnet for over 35 years and is one of the largest manufacturers of garnet in the world. Taking special measures to ensure that quality is high through ISO Standards, GMA have become BlastOne’s partner of choice for all of those 35 years
Choosing the correct waterjet garnet is critical to ensuring machine uptime, and production performance. Having the ability to ensure a steady abrasive flow and to reduce abrasive consumption.
Maximize your cutting performance with BlastOne GMA Garnet
- Maximize cutting speeds
- Minimize garnet consumption
- Reduce Downtime
- Promote longer machine operating time.
- No oversized grains to block your focusing tubes
Buy from a vendor/distributor with a secure supply chain.
- The BlastOne and GMA Garnet distribution partnership has been going for 35 years and we are the #1 partner for distributing Garnet in USA, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, and South East Asia
- When the entire Garnet market was thrown into panic for garnet supply after the Indian garnet market was stopped due to illegal mining, GMA and BlastOne continued to deliver without a hiccup
- GMA Garnet ExcelCut is 100% USA mined and processed, ensuring that international trade throughout COVID-19 did not interrupt our businesses
- Distribution warehouses all over USA to ensure you can get delivery next day or two day latest.
Sometimes it’s good to be transparent about who our competitors are, it allows you to compare apples to apples…
Typical Competitor product names include;
- Barton Adirondack HPX Garnet
- Barton Alltek HPA Garnet
- Alluvial Garnet
- 80# Classic Cut
- 50# Garnet
- 120# Garnet