Graco XM Plural Component Sprayer
- Graco XM Sprayer is for the contractor that is spraying large amounts of paint, and uses different ratios frequently
- XM gives you the ability to dial up a ratio with precise control
- Uses a base Graco 70:1 XM sprayer and includes
- Intrinsically safe power supply
- 2 x 5:1 Monark solvant flushing pumps
- 2 x 20 gallon mounted heated hoppers with twistork agitators, allows you to spray the heaviest coatings
- Heated hopper/hose circulation kit with static mixer
- Comes with whip hose and XTR7 spray gun
- These units are custom designed, this unit has all the bells and whistles… Call BlastOne to get a quote for your exact requirements.
- Pump Size Calculator
Ship to 20149
The Graco XM plural component sprayer – engineered to handle the toughest coatings and most demanding schedules. Gone are the days of hot potting with all it’s waste, inaccuracy and inefficiency. The XM has both the brain and the brawn to revolutionize protective coatings application. The brain is the control module that tracks pressure, temperature and flow. This control module accurately and consistently ensures that the coating is on-ratio, at-temperature and at the correct pressure. The brawn is the Graco pump set-up that can move thickest coating. 2 Graco Xtreme pumps for parts A and B and Merkur pump for flushing. These have both the flow and the pressure for the most challenging of coatings. BlastOne are the hard-to-spray coating equipment specialists. Talk to your Area Manger for a custom solution.