AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE
Low Voltage Sponge Style Pinhole Detector. Detects holidays, pinholes and other faults in coatings on metal and concrete substrates.
- Easy-to-use interface with bright LEDs
- Kit includes everything needed for detecting pinholes on rounded substrates, internals of pipes, flat surfaces, and even custom surfaces with the 8″ x 8″ sheet sponge.
- Audible and visual alarms when flaws are detected
- Light, user friendly design
- A wide range of adaptable sponges for a variety of test configurations
- The enclosure is rugged and environmentally sealed
- System meets or exceeds IP65, is weatherproof, dustproof, and shockproof
- Voltage calibration is verified by automatic self-test
- Voltage outlets are regulated so they won’t drop while under load
- The PosiTest LPD is also very versatile – Common threads and connectors allow for maximum flexibility
- Earbuds and headphone jacks included for noisy environments
- 3x very common AAA batteries provide all the power it needs
- Conforms to 4x different voltage outputs to meet a variety of standards