Mist Blaster™ Wet/Dry Blast Machine
FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE
- Versatile! No need to have separate wet and dry blasting equipment. Single unit can blast Dry or Wet and has Washdown capability too – all at the flip of a lever.
- Will work with any abrasive in dry mode. In wet mode, garnet or crushed glass are the recommended medias.
- Pot capacity 6.5 cu ft
- Blast pressure ranging from 75-150 psi
- Single Outlet with Tera Valve XL metering valve
- Has secondary wheels for increased portability
$14,500.00 - $22,600.00
Ship to 20149
BlastOne has added mist blasting systems – also known as dustless vapor blasters – to its product range! Mist blasting technology is an environmentally safe, cost-effective surface cleaning method. It rapidly removes protective coatings, oxidization and graffiti, all the while minimizing dust from the abrasive blasting process. Mist blasting uses a mixture of compressed air, abrasive and water to suppress dust.
Our MistBlaster technology uses less water than analog products. It’s also known as ‘vapor blasting,’ ‘wet slurry blasting,’ and/or ‘dustless blasting.’
Depending on the technology utilized, some brands of wet blast equipment have varying productivity and high water consumption. The more water used in the wet abrasive blasting process, the more there is to clean up and contain.
Some advantages of the MistBlaster include:
- Reduced airborne dust – mixing water with the abrasive reduces airborne dust particles by up to 90%
- Less requirement for containment – lower dust levels reduce the number of jobs that need containment. This results in decreased overhead on dust-sensitive job sites.
- Flexibility for use dry or wet – this reduces a contractor’s capital investment by having a machine with dual capabilities.
Product Offers 4 Modes of Operation:
- wet blasting
- dry blasting
- wash down
- blow down
Features & Benefits
How Does it Work?
Operation, Maintenance, & Troubleshooting