Schmidt® Metering TeraValve™ XL™
- Abrasive metering valve with precision adjustment capabilities
- Pressure-hold style valve, where the valve will seal off the abrasive and air when the deadman is released
- Diaphragm-activated piston requires minimum of 75 psi control pressure
- Can be retrofitted to a blast pot with only 6″ clearance
- Sold individually
- Genuine Parts – Manufactured by Schmidt® / Axxiom Manufacturing
The industry-proven Metering TeraValve™ abrasive metering valve is revolutionary in its ability to provide high performance, pressure hold blasting. The TeraValve™ operates on a diaphragm. This simplifies overall operation and maintenance. The new Schmidt® extended life (XL) technology provides durability and long life, even when used with harsh abrasives. The compact size fits easily onto low clearance blast pots or blast cabinets without modification. This makes it easy to convert automatic blowdown pots to a more efficient and productive pressure hold system.