SureFit Handway Gasket
- Suits 6″ x 8″ Handway on Schmidt 3.5 and 6.5 Blast Pots
- SureFit Gasket for Handway is used to seal the pressure vessel to ensure there are no leaks
- Improved design. Now comes with a lip that allows pre-positioning the gasket on the handway cover securely.
- Easier to install than the original flat-rubber gasket. (Original version BA700000106 is still available at a slightly lower cost.)
- Sold Individually
- Genuine Parts – Manufactured by Axxiom Manufacturing/Schmidt
SureFit Handway GasketSKU: BA700000118
Ship to 20149
The SureFit Handhole Gasket (6” x 8”), SKU: BA700000118, is a high-quality rubber gasket designed for 6″ x 8″ handway ports in your sandblast pots and abrasive blasting hoppers.
This unique handway seal is specially designed to fit perfectly around the handway plate of your S-Series Blast Systems, ensuring a snug fit every time.
Thanks to its unique design and patented technology by Schmidt/Axxiom Manufacturing, the SureFit Handhole Gasket stays firmly in place while undergoing maintenance on your sandblast equipment. And when the time comes for replacement, it can be easily changed, making your maintenance routine simpler and more efficient.
Invest in the SureFit Handhole Gasket (6” x 8”) for a superior fit and improved durability, to keep your blasting equipment functioning at optimal performance.