Ultra-Tuff SiNi Blast Nozzle
- Buy One Get One FREE! = Code 22NOZ
- Ultra-Tuff Industry Leading Blast Nozzle
- SiNi II grade silicon nitride liner gives 2x life of standard Tungsten Carbide nozzles
- Shock absorbent, lightweight urethane jacket protects the blast nozzle liner
- Vacuum molded urethane thread will not ‘jam’ in blasting nozzle holder
- Half the weight of conventional tungsten carbide abrasive blast nozzles
- 2″ UNC (50mm) coarse Contractor thread
- 1¼” (32 mm) wide throat entry, long venturi except Ultra-3 & Ultra-4 have 1″ (25 mm) throat entry
- Please Request Rental Pricing
$213.00 - $383.00
Ship to 20149
AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE
The Ultra-Tuff Blast Nozzle is the Contractors choice for industrial blasting. It has double the effective working life of a standard tungsten carbide nozzle. A urethane outer protects the liner from impact damage. Being half the weight of traditional Tungsten carbide nozzles means your blasters will be less fatigued. A dependable silicon nitride blast nozzle liner gives a harmony between protection from shock or drop damage and liner life. Long venturi blast nozzles provide approximately 40% more sandblasting performance increase over straight bore sand blast nozzles.
BlastOne stocks a wide assortment of abrasive blasting nozzles to meet your particular sandblast equipment and abrasive blasting applications. Including tungsten carbide, silicon carbide, boron carbide and silicon nitride nozzles.