VertiDrive M2 Magnetic Blast Solution
RENT OR PURCHASE THIS VERSATILE, MULTI-PURPOSE SOLUTION!
- Increases productivity up to 300%
- Covers up to 20 m2 / 215 ft2 per hour
- Compatible for use on horizontal, overhead and vertical surfaces
- Closed hydroblasting with vacuum system
- 3X faster than manual blasting
- Blasts an incredible 190 mm (7.5″) cleaning width
- Wirelessly controlled – keeps workers out of harm’s way
- Strategically designed for quick (dis)assembly
- Pneumatic version available
- No recoil to operator
Ship to 20149
Cost-efficient and timely removal of industrial coatings, corrosion and similar contamination on large steel surfaces like ship hulls and storage tanks is a monumental challenge. On large steel surfaces and structures the VertiDrive M2 is the industry standard when it comes to providing a compact, manual surface preparation. The M2’s ergonomic design and powerful, permanent magnet absorb the reaction force, which means there is no operator recoil! The M2 is not simply a blasting robot – it is a closed hydroblasting solution. The VertiDrive Vacuum System dries large steel surfaces immediately – preventing flash rust.
Due to less waste, other site technicians are free to simultaneously perform other tasks – which translates to both time and money saved!
Tanks and other confined spaces don’t stand a chance against the M4 – which is easy to operate and maneuver in those hard-to-access spaces.
This comprehensive blasting solution is available for Hire, Rental or Purchase in Australia, New Zealand and USA.
It’s Like Blasting On Autopilot!
- Allows for up to 80% cost reduction
- Low maintenance and easy to transport from site to site
- Environmentally friendly – combine with VertiDrive Vacuum System for waste-water collection