VertiDrive M3 Magnetic Robot Crawler
RENT OR PURCHASE THIS VERSATILE, MULTI-PURPOSE SOLUTION!
- Increases productivity up to 800%
- Covers up to 60 m2 / 646 ft2 per hour
- Compatible for use on horizontal, overhead and vertical surfaces
- 8X faster than manual blasting
- Blasts an incredible 1500 mm (60″) cleaning width
- Wirelessly controlled – keeps workers out of harm’s way
- Strategically designed for quick (dis)assembly
- ATEX Zone II, Electric, Pneumatic versions available
- Compact design – fits through 24″ manhole
- Convertible to VertiDrive M4 version
VertiDrive M3 Magnetic Robot CrawlerSKU: RUBVDM3C
Ship to 20149
Cost-efficient and timely removal of industrial coatings, corrosion and similar contamination on large steel surfaces like ship hulls and storage tanks is a monumental challenge. On large steel surfaces and structures the VertiDrive M3 is the industry standard when it comes to providing the most comprehensive open blasting solution. In tandem with this magnetic robot crawler, site workers are able to operate more safely and efficiently – which ultimately translates to lower costs! The M3 is not simply a blasting robot – it is a multipurpose washing and hydroblasting tool. Tanks and other confined spaces don’t stand a chance against the M3 – which can be (dis)assembled in just a few minutes – and fits comfortable through a 24″ manhole. The multidirectional swing arm creates a consistent arc blast pattern at a preset speed and reaches peak operational efficiency when used with GMA Garnet™ Abrasive. Operator safety is ensured via the M3’s ability to be wirelessly controlled at distance. With the M4 Conversion Kit, the M3 can be converted into its cousin, the versatile VertiDrive M4 – an agile piece of equipment which carries applications for closed hydroblasting and vacuum system. This comprehensive blasting solution is available for Hire, Rental or Purchase in Australia, New Zealand and USA.
It’s Like Blasting On Autopilot!
- Allows for up to 80% cost reduction
- Low maintenance and easy to transport from site to site
- Environmentally friendly – combine with VertiDrive M4 Vacuum System for waste-water collection