Vacuload IV is high capacity and high efficiency abrasive recovery system whose suction is entirely powered by compressed air.
This vacuum system is used to recover blasting abrasive, vacuum blasting, or to move bulk amounts of abrasive between locations within a job site.
Its higher conveying capacity makes it the preferred vacuum system for tank contractors. Typically while blasting bridges, oil tanks, or on jobs with confined spaces.
- Compressed air requirements: 750 cfm
- Electrical requirements: none
- Dust Collector size: 4 cartridges
- Filtration Area: 904 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Automatic Reverse Pulse Cleaning: Included
- Conveying Capacity: 8 ton/hr
- Height: 116” (2950 mm)
- Length: 73” (1860 mm)
- Width: 49” (1250 mm)
- Size Vacuum Hose: 6”