The Vacuload I is a small, compact abrasive recovery system whose suction is entirely powered by compressed air.
This vacuum system is used to recover blasting abrasive, vacuum blasting, or to move bulk amounts of abrasive between locations within a job site. Typically, vacuum systems tend to be used on bridge blasting, oil tanks, and jobs with confined spaces.
- Compressed air requirements: 350 cfm
- Electrical requirements: none
- Dust Collector size: 1 cartridge
- Filtration Area: 226 sq ft (21 sq m)
- Conveying Capacity: 2 ton/hr
- Height: 72” (1800 mm)
- Length: 72” (1800 mm)
- Width: 35" (890 mm)
- Size Vacuum Hose: 3”
- Automatic Reverse Pulse Cleaning: Included