Vacuload 6E is an electrically powered vacuum system for recovering spent abrasive. This skid-mounted unit boasts extreme capacity and efficiency and includes its own electric vacuum motor.
This vacuum system is the preferred unit in the shipyard industry and is used for vacuum blasting, abrasive waste recovery, or to move massive amounts of spent abrasive between locations within a job site. It boasts a staggeringly high conveying capacity, which makes it ideal for use in shipyards and marine applications.
- Compressed air requirements: 30 cfm
- Electrical requirements: 125 amps / 415 volts
- Dust Collector size: 6 cartridges
- Filtration Area: 1356 sq ft (126 sq m)
- Automatic Reverse Pulse Cleaning: Included
- Conveying Capacity: 12 ton/hr
- Height: 118” (3000 mm)
- Length: 237” (6020 mm)
- Width: 94” (2400 mm)
- Size Vacuum Hose: 8”