Blasting equipment is built for highest productivity, safety and dependability. Blasting systems use full flow piping, significantly reducing pressure loss.
Quality valves and precise controls result in significant reduction in abrasive costs, minimization of downtime and reduction in clean-up and abrasive disposal costs.
The 20 cu ft blast pot is used in a large blast room where 2 to 4 blasters operate from the one blast machine.
- Dual (2) Thompson II Valve Outlets
- Specified Capacity: 20.0 cu ft / 570 liters
- Abrasive Capacity:
- Garnet: 2950 lbs / 1350 kg
- Steel Grit: 4900 lbs / 2250 kg
- Height: 68 in / 1725 mm (Excluding Handle)
- Length: 47 in / 1200 mm (Including Handle)
- Width: 37 in / 940 mm (Including Lift Lugs)