The Blastman B20CS Robot is a gantry-mounted unit, outfitted with extendable swivel arms and telescopic movement around the blast room.
This blast robot is extremely versatile, with 8 axes of motion that allow to easily cover the entire blasting area of a blast room facility.
Detached from the robotic blasting arm, the sound proof, air-conditioned man cabin can be used by an operator for manual blasting, or it can be used to record a blast job to repeat on similar parts. This is done by either recording a dry run-through of typical blasting job or by recording and actual job.
Blastman gantry-mounted robotics are typically used in blasting facilities where jobs require a wider range of motion than what can be achieved by wall-mounted units.
The separate man cabin gives the operator a clear line of sight to the object being blasted. This is used when doing manual blasting or programming the robot for future blasting.
- Detached insulated cabin for manual operation or for on-site programming
- Flexible movement along longitudinal, vertical, and horizontal planesFlexible arm with up 8 axis of motion
- 2 nozzle brackets with diameters ranging between .5” to .75”
- Up to 145 psi capacity
- Customizable machinery dimensions according to blast chamber and workpieces.
- Durable component parts to ensure smooth operation in harsh blasting environments.
RELEVANT CASE STUDIES