The BlastOne Compact Blast Room is the innovative solution to simple and tidy abrasive blasting either in the workshop or on site.
All auxiliary machinery and components fit neatly inside a compact floor space.
BlastOne will also ensure your compact blast booth is implemented in the most cost-effective manner by offering either a Pre-engineered, Assisted-Install or Turn-Key installation program.
BlastOne's compact blasting booth is suitable for all industrial workshops and on-site abrasive blasting work.
- Powder coating facilities
- Large industrial plants where items are needing to be blasted onsite instead of taken offsite to a blasting yard. For example: refineries, power plants, chemical plants, shipyards, etc.
- Industrial workshops
- Custom job shops
- Small manufacturers
- Width - Standard is 8' (2.4 m) wide
- Height - Standard is 8' (2.4 m) high
- Depth - Up to 20' (6 m) long
- 1 blast operator
- Full floor recovery (no shoveling required)
- Bucket elevator and airwash for abrasive cleaning
- Abrasive storage hopper
- Doors on one end
- Dry filter type Dust Collector