The BlastOne Industrial Workshop Blast Room gives the control you need over your production. These purpose-designed blast booths are built specifically for your workshop, and ensures your products have consistency of finish quality, and are completed within a predictable time frame.
All aspects of the system have been developed to provide continuous low-maintenance and long-lasting operation, from the abrasive blasting equipment, to the ventilation and the handling systems.
BlastOne will also ensure your abrasive blasting room is implemented in the most cost-effective manner by offering either a Pre-engineered, Assisted-Install or Turn-Key installation program.
Suitable for industrial workshops for all industries:
- Surface cleaning and preparation for coating glass, etching, stone engraving
- Surface polishing & finishing
- Machine shops
- Steel fabrication
- Typical width: Up to 12 feet (3.6 m) wide
- Typical length: Up to 30 feet (10 m) long
- Typical height: Up to 12 feet (3.6 m) high
- Doors typically at one end, however this can be customized to be in both ends, or in the side.
- 1-2 Blast Operators
- Either partial or full floor recovery system
- Bucket elevator with airwash
- Abrasive Storage Hopper
- Dry cartridge type Dust Collector