BlastOne temporary blast facilities are the ideal solution for on-site or extra large blasting projects that need to be completed on time and on budget. They are easy to implement and maintain and remain relocatable and demountable ready for the next time once the job is done.
BlastOne will also ensure your temporary abrasive blasting room is implemented in the most cost-effective manner by offering either an Assisted-Install or Turn-Key installation program.
Recommended uses for temporary abrasive blasting booths include on-site and entry-level blasting, as well as large equipment blasting. Our booths are suitable for a variety of different applications, including:
- Large project sites (tank farms, power plants, etc)
- Mining and earthmoving equipment
- Projects and overflow facilities
- Refinery/chemical plant blast yards
- Nuclear power plants
- Any application needing to blast & paint large items for a period of 1-5 years
- Width - Up to 50' (15 m) wide
- Height - Up to 20' (6m) high
- Length - Up to 70' (20m) long
- Custom sizes are available
- 1-4 blasting operators is standard
- MK3 Abrasive Recycler
- Can be used with either an electric or diesel powered dust collector