Superior quality lightweight and highly flexible. Anti-static natural rubber liner. Robust TuffRap™ outer cover.
Rule Of Thumb: The ID of your Blast Hose should be a minimum of 3 times the nozzle size.
If you're needing to run more than 50 feet of hose, you'll need to use a heavy wall extension hose.
- ID: 1-½" (38mm)
- OD: 2-⅜" (60mm)
- Length: 50' (Available in 50 ft, 100 ft, and 20 m coils)
- High quality, long lasting 4ply
- Thick, anti-static, natural rubber liner
- Robust TuffRap™ outer cover
- Rated to minimum 175 psi - 3:1 safety factor
- Fit with your choice of couplings - specify required fitings
- Supplied as a bare hose coil or as a Certified Hose Assembly - certificate available upon request