Constructed using a 2-Ply arrangement highly woven cord linings in a cross ply pattern to add strength but still allow the blast hose the flexibility it requires.
Manufactured of virgin natural rubber with carbon black graphite to provide anti-static qualities, problems of static electricity are eliminated via dissipation through the wall of the blast hose.
Perfect as your "Whip Hose" - recommended length between 25'-50'. Ultra-flexible, lessens blaster's fatigue of holding a bulky heavy hose.
- ID: ¾" (20mm)
- OD: 1-11/32" (34mm)
- Length: 50' (Available in 50 ft, 100 ft, and 20 m coils)
- High quality, long lasting 2-ply
- Thick, anti-static, natural rubber liner
- Robust TuffRap™ outer cover
- Rated to minimum 175 psi - 3:1 safety factor
- Fit with your choice of couplings - specify required fittings
- Supplied as a bare hose coil or as a Certified Hose Assembly - certificate available upon request