This hose is designed for dry abrasive, shot blast, and wet abrasive/slurry recovery. It’s industry renowned for its durability and flexibility, even in extreme environments. Also available in different diameter sizes and lengths.
Typically used for dry abrasive, shot blast, and wet abrasive/slurry recovery in the blasting industry.
- SBR rubber tube with rigid PVC helix
- Abrasion resistant for longer hose life
- Designed to prevent static build-up
- Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Interior diameter: 2”
- Exterior diameter: 2.38”
- Working Pressure at 68°F/104°F: 32/23 psi
- Bending Radius at 68°: 1.5”
- Weight: 0.70 lbs/ft