This hose is designed for dry abrasive and shot blast recovery. It’s industry renowned for its durability and flexibility, even in extreme environments. Also available in different diameter sizes and lengths.
Typically used for dry abrasive and shot blast recovery in the blasting industry.
- PVC cover with polyurethane line and rigid PVC helix
- Abrasion resistant for longer hose life
- Designed to prevent static build-up
- Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Resists most animal and petroleum based oils
- Interior diameter: 2”
- Exterior diameter: 2.40”
- Working Pressure at 68°F/104°F: 40/20 psi
- Bending Radius at 68°: 3”
- Weight: 0.59 lbs/ft