The Schmidt Thompson Valve 2 is a next-generation Thompson Valve designed to provide the ultimate in metering performance. It is a normally closed, seal sealing, abrasive metering valve with instant, smooth response to either pneumatic or electric deadman controls.
The Thompson II valve shuts off abrasive flow to the nozzle while sealing the abrasive tank. Ideal for multiple outlet use. Pot stays pressurized to give you quicker response. Perfect for spot blasting. Ideal for use with Tornado twin blaster, RotorBlast internal pipe tool, when running long lengths of blast hose, MegaBlaster bulk units, etc
Not recommended for use with fine dusty abrasive commonly used in the powder coating industry.
- Utilizes top section of standard Thompson Valve Series 2
- Full Flow 2" (50mm) hardened steel base "T" nipple for high flow
- Heavy Duty tungsten carbide sleeve
- Use HF BTC 5MX blast coupling _ not included (order separately)
- Large Bore Valve also available for large abrasive volume applications [2152-320]