Every job site is required to measure the wind speed every day. This is the first economical tool that customers can use to record wind speed quickly and easily.
The DeFelsko Positector DPMA has been devised to measure dew point temperature or dewpoint of a workpiece with the addition of wind speed sensory upgrades.
This integrated measurement records climatic conditions including: relative humidity, air temperature, surface temperature, dew point temperature, and difference between surface and dew point temperatures.
INTEGRAL PROBE WITH WIND SPEED SENSOR (DPMA)
- Includes the ambient temperature, surface temperature, and humidity sensors from PosiTector DPM Integral Probe plus a hot wire anemometer
- Anemometer mode measures air temperature, relative humidity and wind speed
- Auto-rotating display for inverted use
- Wind Speed Range: 0-20 m/s, 0-44 mph, 0-65 ft/s, 0-3900 ft/m, 0-72 km/h, 0-38 knots
- Wind Speed Accuracy: ± 3% Full Scale