The PosiTector Dew Point Meter is a powerful inspection tool that measures and detects various climate conditions that can affect surface preparation and coating application.
Typically used to ensure environmental conditions are optimal for surface preparation. This gauge measures and records air temperature, surface temperature, relative humidity, dew point temperature and the difference between surface and dew point temperatures.
- Solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant
- Backlit LCD display with live-updating data
- Compatible with all PosiTector DPM, 6000, 200, RTR, SPG, SST, SHD, AND UTG probes
- Integrates with Bluetooth and other forms of wireless data transfer
- Meets national and international standards (including ISO and ASTM)