Environmentally sealed enclosure weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof that meets or exceeds IP65.
Inexpensive, single-use dollies eliminate cleaning for re-use and can be kept as a permanent record.
- Self-aligning aluminum dolly enables accurate measurements on smooth or uneven surfaces.
- 10, 14, 20 or 50 mm dollies maximize capability and measurement resolution across a wide range of bond strengths.
- Calibrated and certified to å± 1% accuracy using a NIST traceable load cell.
- Electronically controlled hydraulic pump automatically applies smooth and continuous pull-off pressure. Greatly reduces user effort and the risk of influencing the pulling process.
- User adjustable pull rate, pull limit and hold time.
- Internal memory stores maximum pull-off pressure, rate of pull, test duration, dolly size, pass/fail, nature of fracture and user notes for 100,000 pulls in up to 1,000 batches
- Impact and scratch resistant color touch screen with keypad for operation with or without gloves.