The PosiTest Adhesion Testers is an inspection that measures the adhesive quality of coatings to metal, wood, concrete, and other rigid substrates.
This instrument is meant to measure the force required to pull coating away from the substrate surface. By measuring the quality of adhesion of a coating application, the inspector will be able to determine if the substrate was properly prepared before coating application.
- Environmentally sealed enclosure
- Conforms to international standards (ASTM D4541/D7234, ISO 4624/16276-1, AS/NZS 150.40.5, etc.)
- Integration with smart devices
- Built-in rechargeable NiMH batter
- Available in two models, manual or automatic