The PosiTector Surface Profile Gauge measures and records peak-to-valley surface profile heights of blasted steel, textured coatings, and concrete surfaces.
Typically used to determine surface profile of a blasted steel or concrete surface. It can also read the profile of surfaces with an applied textured coating.
- Resistant to solvents, acids, oil, water, and dust
- Alumina wear face and tungsten carbide tip for durability and probe accuracy
- Temperature compensation for reading accuracy
- Compatible with other PosiTector inspection probes
- Backlit display for visibility