The MASTERFLO Automotive Style Spray Booths are the answer to becoming fully compliant for very little capital outlay. This simple and economical Spray Booth uses very few components making them easy to assembly and maintain and gives the peace-of-mind that your automotive workshop is a safe and healthy environment.
- Brand - MASTERFLO
- Model - MF2000, MF3000, MF2800, MF3300, MF1000B
- Compliance - AS/NZ 4114; Parts 1 & 2
- Width - From 4200mm (14ft)
- Height - From 2700mm (9ft)
- Depth - From 7800mm (26ft)
- Motor Size - From 0.55kW
- Filter Type - Corrugated Card, HE+
- Compressed Air Consumption - Min 10 cfm
- Control System - Fully Compliant. Includes, Pre-Purge & Post Purge Cycles, Hour Run Meter, Pressure Switch, Compressed Air Solenoid, Fault Alarm & Isolator.
- Air Flow - Min 0.5m/sec through workarea
- Power Source - 3 Phase Electrical
- Duty Cycle - 100%
- Maintenance Efficiency Factor - Low
- Supplied As: - Kitform or Turnkey.
- Recommended Uses: - Spraying Paint, Glue, Oils, Release Agents, any liquid, light sanding, Automotive Component Preparation.