The MASTRE-FLEX Retractable Spray Booth System is the ideal solution to painting heavy, hard-to-manage work pieces.
The whole work area can be simply folded out of the way and then pulled around the item once it has been lifted into position. The clear cover-sheeting allows for excellent visibility, and due to its modular design can be made to accommodate almost any location or work piece size.
MASTRE-FLEX is also the answer to that ‘occasional-use’ situation as it can be simply folded away leaving that valuable workarea for other work processes. Constructed from durable materials they are designed to remain modular & relocatable.
- Brand - MASTRE-FLEX
- Model - MX
- Compliance - AS/NZ 4114, Parts 1 & 2
- Width - From 1220mm
- Height - From 2745mm
- Depth - From 1900
- Motor Size - From 0.75kW
- Filter Type - Corrugated Card, HE+, Fibreglass, Water Wash
- Compressed Air Consumption: Min 10cfm
- Control System: Fully Compliant. Includes, Pre-Purge & Post Purge Cycles, Hour Run Meter, Pressure Switch, Compressed Air Solenoid, Fault Alarm & Isolator.
- Air Flow: Min 0.5m/sec through workarea
- Power Source: 3 Phase Electrica
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Maintenance Efficiency Factor: Low
- Supplied As: Kit Form or Turnkey
- Recommended Uses: General Industrial, Manufacturing, Heavy Items Spraying, Occasional Spraying
- Suitable For: Occasional Use - Can be folded away, for painting large immovable items whereby the workarea can be moved out of the way, the item placed and then the workarea pulled over it.