The Niagara Water Wash Spray Booth System remains the complete solution to airborne particle filtration. The filter system consists of a full height water curtain which continually captures all particles and sends them through 2nd-Stage Water Turbulence.
All components are constructed from strong, durable materials resulting in a long-lasting, modular and low maintenance piece of equipment. Because of the versatility of this design these booths have been used for Spray Painting, Powdercoating, Stone and Metal Grinding, to name a few.
- Brand - Niagara
Model - N
- Compliance - AS/NZ 4114, Parts 1 & 2
- Width - From 1220mm
- Height - From 2745mm to 3660mm
- Depth - From 610mm
- Motor Size: From 4.0kW
- Filter Type: Water Wash
- Compressed Air Consumption: Min 10cfm
- Control System: Fully Compliant. Includes, Pre-Purge & Post Purge Cycles, Hour Run Meter, Pressure Switch, Compressed Air Solenoid, Fault Alarm & Isolator.
- Air Flow: Min 0.5m/sec through workarea
- Power Source: 3 Phase Electrical
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Maintenance Efficiency Factor: Medium
- Supplied As: Kit Form or Turnkey
- Recommended Uses: High Volume Spray Painting, Powdercoating, Sanding, Grinding & Finishing of any material such as metals, ceramics, stone, timber, composites, fibreglass
- Suitable For: Painting production lines, High Volume Workshops, Powdercoating, Industrial Grinding & Linishing, Stonework, Sculpting.