Designed for the RPB Nova 3 Blasting Helmet Respirator the L4 uses a stainless steel clip to hold onto the front peak of the Helmet Respirator. The light mounts directly to the front of the helmet, to ensure that the light is always concentrated on what the blaster is looking at.
The increased visibility this light provides blasters with not only improves operator safety, but it ensures a higher level of productivity with less instances of overblasting
To improve visibility and safety for abrasive blasting operators while blasting.
- Battery lasts 4 hours on a single charge
- Replaceable outer lens to ensure that the light is coming through strong and clear
- Directly mounted to helmet with minimal protrusion
- Lightweight battery pack
- Rapid recharge rate (3-4 hours to full charge)
- Mounts directly to Nova 3 helmet without modifications
Component Parts Breakdown
||Mfg Part No.
||Battery Pack and Belt
||Top and Bottom Mounting Clips
||12v DC Power Supply and Power Cable
||12v DC Power Supply