The Bullard 88VX Series airline respirators offer advancements in comfort and reliable respiratory protection for abrasive blasters and painters.
Safety for all blasters.
- The 88VX Respirator is NIOSH approved as a Type C and CE Continuous Flow Class Respirator (Approval No. TC-19C-293)
- Advanced Protection Sewn-in neck cuff provides a physical barrier to airborne contaminants
- Double lining in the neck area enhances durability and protection
- Comfortable Fit Lightweight inner shell with an adjustable headband suspension
- Airflow is channeled directly to the user's breathing zone
- No fit testing required
- Optional cheek pads for increased stability
- NEW Head Protection Helmet Respirator provides top impact and penetration protection
- Helmet Respirator and cape help protect the worker's entire head, face, and upper body from abrasive rebound, airborne contaminants and messy overspray
- Optimum Visibility Wide-angle face shield lens
- Translucent yellow Helmet Respirator prevents closed-in feeling among workers
- Optional tinted lenses provide protection from the sun
- Optional climate control devices warm or cool incoming air to maximize comfort and improve productivity