Bullard Gen VX is a lightweight protective blast helmet. It features a respirator with constant flow valve and 28" cape.
This helmet protects to operator from the hazardous blasting environment and includes respirator to provide airflow to operator.
- Made from high density polyethylene
- 2 year warranty on shell, hinges, latch, suspension, and breathing tube connector
- 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF)
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type 1, Class C
- ANSI/ISEA Z87, Z87+ High Impact Face Protection
- Wide 4"x9.75" viewing area
- Weighs 2 lbs with helmet suspension; 2.25 lbs including cheek pads
- 6-point suspension with Flex-Gear ratchet and 1" wide nylon webbing
- Adjustable to fit sizes 6.5 to 8
- 8 oz. nylon denier cape, 28" standard
- Continuous steel cable attachment on cape