The RPB climate cooling tube is built tough for the harsh blasting environments. No matter what the temperature of the incoming air, the unit can cool or heat for improved blaster comfort. Cooling: maximum decrease of 50°F (30°C).
Provides cool air flow to respirator hoods, to provid improved blaster comfort and safety when subjected to harsh temperatures.
- Rugged, compact design with serviceable components
- Climatize Cooling Tubes will cool the air by as much as 50°F (30°C)
- Includes belt and buckle
- Use with AirFed Helmet Respirators, hoods, vests
- Blue/black tubes have BSP thread to suit current style Nova Helmet Respirators
- Blue/black tube has GHT thread to suit Bullard, APL and older style Nova Helmet Respirators
- Requires 30cfm to operate effectively
COMPONENT PARTS BREAKDOWN
||Mfg Part No.
||Top Threaded Cap
||1/4" RPB Quick Disconnect Connector
||Spindle & Knob