The RPB T-Link Paint Respirator is a painting hood designed for optimum comfort and visibility for painting contractors.
The hood is designed to turn with the operator’s head, and its large visor enables excellent downward and peripheral vision while wearing the hoods, while the fixed lens frame prevents the lens from rubbing up against the operator’s nose.
The T-Link also features a ratchet-adjustable padding system to ensure a secure, evenly balanced fit—making it feel lighter and eliminating pressure points on the operator’s head.
This respirator is typically used to protect and provide clean airflow to a painting contractor in an industrial coating or painting setting.
It can also be fitting with cooling air systems to ensure maximum operator comfort while on the job.
- Securely attached hood to prevent it from blowing up off the operator’s head
- 2 types of head protection: Bump Cap and Hard Hat
- Full visor frame to prevent the lens from hitting operator’s nose
- Soft breathable inner bib with draw cord
- Long tuck-in collar for extra protection and upper body airflow
- Simple breathing tube attachment via Swivel Inlet fittings
- Helmet padding with ear protect and ratchet adjustment
- Two varieties: Dupont Tychem QC and Dupont Tychem SL materials
- Optional ANSI Z87+ Safety Lens
- Communication system upgrades available