The BlastOne 6K mobile dust collector unit is designed capture harmful air contaminants on blasting job sites and ensure safety for blasting operators in the field.
They provide 6000 cfm of suction that pulls the contaminants from the job site through the filter cartridges. The dust on the cartridges is continuously dislodged by an automatic reverse pulse jet.
The Dust drops into the hopper of the collector and is transferred by a screw conveyor to a conveniently located dust outlet for easy transfer to a receptacle for disposal.
Dust collectors are used to provide ventilation inside containment structures to maintain operator safety and visibility.
This dust collector unit is typically used to provide ventilation in job-sites ranging in sizes between 60 sq ft (when removing hazardous coatings like lead paint) to 75 sq ft (non-hazardous materials).
These units run on bi-powered engines, allowing it to run on outside electrical power or from its in-built diesel engine.
- 12 x High efficiency cartridges
- Timed cycle reverse air pulse filter cleaning
- Up to three 16” air duct inlets
- Air Flow : 16” w.g.
- Provides 6000 cfm of suction
- Collects 99.99% of particles of 0.5 microns
- Dimensions: 188” L x 90” W x 110” H
- Runs on diesel or electric power