Note: Minimum spend of $2,500 per year required in order to maintain open credit account.
Many of our valued customers prefer to place orders on a credit account instead of paying up front or by credit card upon order placement.
BlastOne is pleased to offer credit accounts to customers, we just have one simple expectation: our invoices are paid on time, when they are due. See below for a simple credit application that you can download, fill out, sign and email back to us at your leisure.
Instructions for Credit Application:
- Customers are requested to complete all aspects of the form. Many customers have their own pre-printed format. These are acceptable if they address the additional details requested in our form and our form is signed.
- Please make sure that the applications are signed and dated. Unsigned applications are invalid.
- Please include the name, title and contact of another person in your company. It is a good fraud prevention measure/protection for yourself, as it will avoid impersonators pretending to be employees of good credit companies.
Our credit policy is reasonable, the below bullet points provide an overview of our policy:
- BlastOne offers a 30-day credit account – which means invoices need to be paid within 30 days of the invoice date
- BlastOne accepts many forms of payment for accounts: Check, ACH, Wire Transfer, Credit Card
- Credit Card payments are not subject to a fee if the payment amount is under $1,000 and the invoice(s) being paid are current (not overdue).
- If a Credit Card is used for a payment that is over $1,000 or any payment on an invoice that is past due, a 3% fee will be assessed at time of payment.
- BlastOne will contact our customers who have larger balances before the amounts are due as a courtesy call to ensure that the invoices are indeed received and will be paid on or before the required payment date
- BlastOne will send out emails to our valued customers that have outstanding balances that are past due. The tone of our emails will become more and more stern and upset the older the past due amounts are!
- BlastOne will place credit accounts on hold if they are delinquent
- Purchase of at least $2,500 per year from BlastOne in order to maintain your open credit account.
- All sales are subject to BlastOne Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
- This list isn’t our exhaustive credit policy but covers the important parts
Once we receive your signed credit application, we start a 2-step verification process:
- First, we run a credit rating report that details liens, UCC filings and other concerns if any.
- Secondly, we call the references listed.
While the first step takes less than a few hours to turnaround, credit references could take time because of delays in receiving a call back from your listed references. Typically, credit applications should be processed within a 48-hour window. However, you are encouraged to get the credit evaluating process in motion well before prospective orders.
BlastOne is committed to ensuring a sale is not missed due to procedural aspects.