All Glass Abrasive
Crushed Glass media (aka Glass Grit) is a manufactured abrasive from 100% recycled glass.
- Fine 40/70 mesh - packed in 3000 lb (1360 kg) bulk bags
- Medium 20/40 mesh - packed in 3000 lb (1360 kg) bulk bags
- Wide array of industrial blasting needs
- Remove of rust, mill scale, thick coatings
- Finer particles are best for smooth finishes on fiberglass, aluminum, or graffiti removal
- Lighter in weight than many slags
- Decreased consumption efficiency – contractors can expect up to 30-50% less glass grit used
- Quicker production time
- Crushed glass abrasive delivers very low particle embedment
- Whiter, cleaner finish
- Delivers low dust
- Glass dust generated by glass abrasive blasting may cause severe irritation of the skin, eyes, nose and throat with bleeding and discomfort.
- Contractor’s should check with local OSHA/ Worksafe Authority, County/Municipal Departments and the EPA prior to use.
Call ( USA 800-999-1881 ) ( AU 1800 190 190 ) (NZ 0800 100 493 ) and speak with an expert today!
Have any questions?