The MASTERFLO Filter Wall Systems are the successful solution to ventilating Designated Painting Areas. Designed to provide directional airflow through any spray painting workshop, they contain fumes & capture any airborne over-spray.
Available in a large range of configurations they can also be used in multiples to provide the unique answer to your requirements.
- Brand - MASTERFLO
- Model - MF
- Compliance - AS/NZ 4114; Parts 1 & 2
- Width - From 1220mm
- Height - From 2135mm
- Depth - 965mm
- Filter Type - Corrugated Card, HE+, Fibreglass
- Compressed Air Consumption: Min 10 cfm
- Control System: Fully Compliant. Includes, Pre-Purge & Post Purge Cycles, Hour Run Meter, Pressure Switch, Compressed Air Solenoid, Fault Alarm & Isolator.
- Power Source: 3 Phase Electrical
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Maintenance Efficiency Factor: Low
- Supplied As: Kitform or Turnkey.
- Recommended Uses: Large Manufacturing, Structural Steel, Earthmoving & Mining Equipment
- Suitable For: Designated Painting Areas